- What pets currently reside at your house?
- Our black lab puppies, Samson & Gus, are almost 7 months old. My husband found them on Craigslist after our first try for a German Shepherd pup fell through. We didn't know there were only two left so we went in planning to buy just one...well we could stand taking one and leaving the other - and I'm so indecisive I couldn't choose - so we came home with both. I'm so glad we did.
- I'm not sure if they really do anything strange but ever since we transitioned them to outside life, they've chewed on everything but their toys...you can read about their most recent chew-fest here. They are very lazy and you can find them sleeping on our front porch almost all the time. So much for being guard pups...
- Their full names are Samson Taylor and Gustafer [gus-ta-fer] Leonard. We call them: babies, Sam, Sammy, Gus, Gus-Gus, Gussy and butt-waggers. The last is because when they are really excited they wag their tail so hard that they are wagging their booty as well. It's so funny!
- I don't think we spoil them. We love on them lots and play with them whenever we can but spoiled? Nope I don't think so.
2. Gus, 2 months
3. Our lazy pups, 3 months
4. Samson [left] Gus [right], 5 months
5. Samson [left] - Gus [right], 7 months