Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

12 Days of Christmas - Day 1

I'm linking up with Cait today. Join in if you can!






What does Christmas mean to you?

First and foremost, it represents the Birth of my Savior Jesus Christ. It represents the love our God has for us, because He sent His ONLY Son to this Earth to save us from our sins. Think about that, He sacrificed His Son for US! It just amazes me to know that someone loves us that much!

Honestly, I enjoy the holidays but with my parents divorced and my dads parents divorced, holidays have always been very stressful. I am looking forward to having children so we can start our own traditions and hopefully focus more on what Christmas is all about. (if you've already forgotten read the first paragraph!)

    2 comments:

    1. Love your honesty! And yes, the season stresses me out too sometimes. I always have to remind myself over and over that it's not about the "events" but it's about the reason we celebrate! I'm right with you on starting our own traditions with little ones. Can't wait!

      So glad you could join in! Been thinking of you...I know this week is so exciting for you! :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. hi! found your blog through Cait's christmas link up. love your blog & excited to read more! i'm looking forward to creating christmas traditions with my husband too!

      ReplyDelete