Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It's that time of year!

Don't you just love this time of year. It makes me realize how blessed I am to have such a wonderful family and great friends. I also love to give gifts. I love the reaction on everyone's face and how excited children get when opening presents.

I'm always looking for unique or personalized gifts. I think I've found the perfect place!

Shutterfly.com is a great place to find all kinds of personalized and unique gifts.

I told my parents that I would make them a Photobook of our wedding pictures and that has yet to happen, so maybe this is the year to do it! Here are a couple of my faves right now (I'm really into teal and orange):


Does anyone use a mouse pad anymore? I know my grandparents do, so I thought this would be a cute idea for them:


And who doesn't like to drink their coffee and see their favorite person? My sister would love these mugs personalized with pictures of us (she's a big coffee drinker like my dad)!


Now let's talk photo cards. I love the idea because you are able to send your friends and family a little bit of yourself in the mail - in the form of a photograph. I feel like it's a more personal way to send some Christmas cheer. And your hands will thank you too.

Here are some I like:







Woe is me, how will I ever choose!

If you were wondering where to go to purchase Christmas gifts or cards, I would suggest you start with Shutterfly! They have a lot of deals going on right now, so you better check them out while they last!

1 comment: